This 1-on-1 workshop is to designed to give attendees the chance to:
- Sign up/register for a Drupal.org and/or Stack Exchange profile
- Update their Drupal.org and/or Stack Exchange profile
- Identify the ways they can give back
- Contribute by answering a question, reporting an issue, suggesting an improvement, or committing a patch within an hour.
- Promote/update your employer's drupal.org profile page and if possible, publish content (either a page with contributions, or blog posts) about how it gives back to the Drupal community.
- Help categorize/organize videos from other Drupal events, record videos and tutorials, submit and tag them at:
Learn about Drupal.TV (https://debugacademy.com/blog/annoucement-drupaltv-new-beginning-drupal-community)
Participants will receive a Certificate.
Places to search for answers/provide answers:
- Drupal Answers Stack Exchange: https://drupal.stackexchange.com/
- Stack Exchange: https://stackexchange.com/
- Drupal.org: https://www.drupal.org/
- Drupal.org Getting Involved Guide: https://www.drupal.org/getting-involved-guide
- Ways to participate in the Drupal Community: https://www.drupal.org/community
- Working/navigating the issue queue: https://www.drupal.org/issue-queue
Examples of Drupal.org company profiles and company website pages/blog posts promoting their contributions: